The Miu Miu London members' club
The concept of a working man’s club was turned on its head for three days this week, as a host of female models, actors and fashionable creatives were invited to enjoy an exclusive pop-up members only club courtesy of Miuccia Prada.
The Miu Miu London members included Kate Moss, who brought husband Jamie Hince as her guest, and Pixie Geldof and Georgia-May Jagger. While stylist Katie Grand was spotted in the in-house shop taking advantage of the chance to snap up spring/summer designs before they were available anywhere else.
Guests could feed their mind with discussions on fashion and cinema, the latter of which featuring actors Felicity Jones and Bonnie Wright, and their tummies with food from guest chefs including Michelin-starred April Bloomfield, flown over from The Spotted Pig in New York for the occasion.
The fashion set were obviously impressed by their opulent surroundings in the soon to re-open Café Royal Hotel, but for those who found themselves without an invite, huge window installations by Vivienne Westwood provided a soothing spectacle.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Group have been well ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...