the open verdict
Aside from The Independent, Annalisa Barbieri writes for the Economist's Intelligent Life magazine, and the New Statesman. A former contributing editor of the Independent on Sunday and fishing correspondent of the Independent, she is also patron of Rights of Women
Sunday 23 June 1996
Top: white multi strap sandal, pounds 27 .99, Oasis branches nationwide, enquiries: 0171 377 5335
Above left: white fine strap thong sandal, pounds 99, Joseph Azagury, 73 Knightsbridge, London SW3, tel: 0171 259 6887
Above right (two black sandals): left: black strap sandal, pounds 69 right: black patent toe strap sandal, pounds 97, both Senso as before
Left: red and blue sandals, pounds 49.99, Office branches nationwide, tel: 0181 838 4447
Below (l to r): black buckled sandal, pounds 97, Senso, 23 Brompton Arcade, London SW1, enquiries: 0171 584 3484; 'pearlised' thong sandal, pounds 79.99, selected branches of Russell & Bromley, enquiries: 0171 629 6903; black knotted strap sandal, pounds 16.99, Faith branches, enquiries: 0800 289 2971
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...