The Ten Best Floral beauty buys
Spring is in the air, and these fabulous flowery treats will leave you feeling as fresh as a daisy and positively rosy
Monday 12 March 2012
1. Rose Body Moisturiser
£24.95, Dr Hauscka, drhauschka.co.uk
Pleasantly subtle, with natural rose essential oil, petal extracts plus shea butter and jojoba. Light and cool and easily absorbed.
2. Lumi Lux Radiance Powder
£16.50, Pixi, asos.com
Add a peachy glow to face and décolletage with this powder. It's inlaid with a floral design in shades of peach and pink with highlights of gold and shimmer.
3. Mini scented candle in Fleur Oriental
Oriental notes of musk and amber mixed with spicy carnation, orange blossom and Turkish rose will fill your room with florals.
4. Gracious Tuberose Flora by Gucci
£72 for 100ml, Gucci, available nationwide
This scent has top notes of peach and violet leaves, a tuberose heart and a base of white cedarwood.
5. Lavender Palm
£125 for 50ml, Tom Ford, 0870 034 2566
Lavender blended with citrus notes of lemon and bergamot. Palm leaf accord, pink and white oleander and lime blossom.
6. Express Flower Gel
£72.50, Sisley, houseoffraser.co.uk
Apply this creamy gel mask containing iris, rose and lily for three minutes, twice a week, to replenish dehydrated skin.
7. Iris Hydrating Night Cream
A rich night cream suitable for vegetarians that contains iris root extracts. A great option for dehydrated skin that needs overnight TLC. Perfect for in-flight hydration.
8. Hanamichi eyeshadow palette
£45, Nars, asos.com
The colours of Japanese Kabuki – rose, gold and white – are immortalised in a shimmering floral design. Almost too pretty to disturb.
9. Peony and Moss Cologne
Those who aren't a fan of sweet floral scents may find this more earthy cologne – with its hint of spring blooming peony – more of a refreshing choice.
10. Field of flowers 3-in 1
A diverse product from Philosophy will wash your hair and your body and fill your bath with bubbles – and all with a clean flowery smell, most notably peony.
Life & Style blogs
Report finds English children among the unhappiest in world
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
- 1 Ashya King missing: Police hunt five-year-old boy with brain tumour snatched from Southampton hospital by his parents
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: SAS Developer, Chester, Banking, DI Studio, £450-...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40 - £50K first year: SThree: SThree Group an...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel you sales role is li...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: JOB DESCRIPTION - NURSERY ROOM LEADER...