Trending: Colour me 'condiment'
Monday 27 February 2012
Who knew that trousers were such a nuanced garment? We thought chinos were just, you know, beige-ish, but as of this moment, a new chino shade bestrides the land.
The colour – think mustard that's been left out too long – is the preferred look of such style arbiters as One Direction and the lads that mill about outside Topman in Westfields.
But it's a trend with a hazard warning: get it wrong and you're more Colonel Mustard than hot stuff at one end of the spectrum; at the other, you could come off all American banker on the weekend. You know that's not beautiful.
Life & Style blogs
Pioneering 3D printing used to rebuild British man's face
25 years of the World Wide Web: Tim Berners-Lee explains how it all began
Tomnod: How to join the virtual search party scanning satellite imagery for missing flight MH370
The Web is 25: Let's look at some baby photos of your favourite websites
iOS 7.1: How to get iPhone update, and what to do once you've got it
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 3 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 4 Rampaging elephant smashes up house but then 'saves crying baby trapped under debris'
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Corporate / Commercial Solicitor - Buckinghams...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The world's leading mobile adver...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Construct...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Charter Selection are currently ...