Trending: Colour me 'condiment'
Monday 27 February 2012
Who knew that trousers were such a nuanced garment? We thought chinos were just, you know, beige-ish, but as of this moment, a new chino shade bestrides the land.
The colour – think mustard that's been left out too long – is the preferred look of such style arbiters as One Direction and the lads that mill about outside Topman in Westfields.
But it's a trend with a hazard warning: get it wrong and you're more Colonel Mustard than hot stuff at one end of the spectrum; at the other, you could come off all American banker on the weekend. You know that's not beautiful.
Life & Style blogs
Nine out of ten male prostate cancer sufferers could be treated after 'game-changing' study
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 4 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 5 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: B2B Marketing Manager (Events, Digit...