Trending: Colour me 'condiment'
Monday 27 February 2012
Who knew that trousers were such a nuanced garment? We thought chinos were just, you know, beige-ish, but as of this moment, a new chino shade bestrides the land.
The colour – think mustard that's been left out too long – is the preferred look of such style arbiters as One Direction and the lads that mill about outside Topman in Westfields.
But it's a trend with a hazard warning: get it wrong and you're more Colonel Mustard than hot stuff at one end of the spectrum; at the other, you could come off all American banker on the weekend. You know that's not beautiful.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
Hipster hate is everywhere - but is there a little bit of them in all of us?
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8 download: how to free up space on your iPhone or iPad to install update
U2 album removal tool released by Apple (but you can't escape: Bono is always on your iPhone)
- 1 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Cocaine and cannabis haul hidden in Vatican car seized by French police
£10000 - £20000 per annum: Randstad Education Plymouth: Randstad Education Ltd...
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Promising volunteer Trustee op...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£110 - £130 per hour: Randstad Education Reading: Psychology Teacher needed fo...