Ursula Andress voted number one 'bikini goddess'
Thursday 20 August 2009
Former Bond girl Ursula Andress has been named the ultimate ‘Bikini Goddess’ in a new poll of British women.
The poll of 1,000 women, conducted by Gillette Venus Embrace to celebrate the 60th birthday of the bikini, revealed that Andress’ figure is the one women would most like to emulate.
Andress, who played Honey Ryder opposite Sean Connery in the first Bond film Dr No in 1962, was followed in the poll by Kelly Brook, Brigitte Bardot and Dame Helen Mirren.
According to women in the survey, Elle Macpherson has the best legs, Halle Berry has the most attractive face and Kelly Brook has the best breasts.
The poll also showed that nine out of 10 women dread wearing a bikini on the beach.
'It shows curves are not just appreciated by men but that it is women who feel this is the look they should aim for and not just try to be thin,' said Holly Chaves, of Gillette Venus Embrace .
Life & Style blogs
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Amazon Prime - how to cancel: after Top Gear hiring, instructions on how to leave premium service
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
- 1 Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
- 2 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 4 1000 people played Foo Fighters simultaneously to try and get them to play their city
- 5 Every club should be like Labour – you can’t join as a new member unless you’re already a member
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£15500 - £17680 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A position has become available...
£60000 - £120000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This conference call startup i...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital and print design a...