Victoria Beckham autumn/winter 2013 collection in pictures
Monday 11 February 2013
Victoria Beckham presents her first-ever knitwear collection during New York Fashion Week. All the clothes were made in Britain and introducing traditional British fabrics worked quite well on the runway that was being watched by the fashion elite.
The front row got distracted by David Beckham siting next to Vogue's editor Anna Wintour, which was well commented on the social networks.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...