Video: Sao Paolo Fashion Week
Wednesday 13 November 2013
Brazil is an expanding country, particularly in terms of fashion. With
more than 20 shows over five days, Sao Paulo's fashion week ended yesterday.
The highest-paid model from Brazil, Gisèle Bündchen, hit the catwalk, together with Karlie Kloss. Designers such Ronaldo Fraga and Alexander Herchcovitch, who also stars in Paris, presented their autumn/winter 2014 collections.
Our fashion editor, Alexander Fury, said the South American country is fashion’s new favourite hot-spot, filled with swanky boutiques, multiple millionaires and model citizens galore.
Life & Style blogs
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
More than two thirds of smokers are killed by diseases caused by tobacco use, says study
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 The jihadi girls who went to Syria weren't just radicalised by Isis — they were groomed
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...