Video: Snowboarder lights up the slopes at night
Tuesday 29 January 2013
A stunning video of a snowboarder riding the slopes by night, wearing an LED suit has been released.
The short film directed by fashion photographer and filmaker Jason Sutton stars snowboarding pro William Hughes, who lights up the French hills of Tignes in his light-covered outfit.
Hughes looks like a phantom in the LED-envelope suit designed by John Spatcher as swoops through the night, his suit casting a ghostly glow over the snow and trees.
Life & Style blogs
Replica cars: The 'new classics' roaring back into the lead
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: which is the best?
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 1 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 4 Tyler, The Creator says having new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
- 5 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Experience...
£65 - £75 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We are currently seeking Higher L...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: Job opportunity for an Early years ...
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...