Video: Snowboarder lights up the slopes at night
Tuesday 29 January 2013
A stunning video of a snowboarder riding the slopes by night, wearing an LED suit has been released.
The short film directed by fashion photographer and filmaker Jason Sutton stars snowboarding pro William Hughes, who lights up the French hills of Tignes in his light-covered outfit.
Hughes looks like a phantom in the LED-envelope suit designed by John Spatcher as swoops through the night, his suit casting a ghostly glow over the snow and trees.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
'iPhone Slow': Do Apple's smartphones get slower when a new one is launched?
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: KENT MARKET TOWN - An exciting new role has ar...
£180 - £250 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Financial Accountants - Key Banking...
£200 - £500 per day + competitive: Orgtel: I am currently working on a large p...
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures are currently...