Video: Snowboarder lights up the slopes at night
Tuesday 29 January 2013
A stunning video of a snowboarder riding the slopes by night, wearing an LED suit has been released.
The short film directed by fashion photographer and filmaker Jason Sutton stars snowboarding pro William Hughes, who lights up the French hills of Tignes in his light-covered outfit.
Hughes looks like a phantom in the LED-envelope suit designed by John Spatcher as swoops through the night, his suit casting a ghostly glow over the snow and trees.
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
Lack of medically trained staff leaves NHS 111 phone service struggling to cope, insider claims
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£120 - £180 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: The Humanities Department of this ...
£120 - £180 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: Newham Position: Music Start dat...
£120 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Sutton Position: Science teacher S...