Video: Snowboarder lights up the slopes at night
Tuesday 29 January 2013
A stunning video of a snowboarder riding the slopes by night, wearing an LED suit has been released.
The short film directed by fashion photographer and filmaker Jason Sutton stars snowboarding pro William Hughes, who lights up the French hills of Tignes in his light-covered outfit.
Hughes looks like a phantom in the LED-envelope suit designed by John Spatcher as swoops through the night, his suit casting a ghostly glow over the snow and trees.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros
Up to 70k DOE: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Financial Director ...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Support Analyst vacancy with a we...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic and interes...
£16224 - £20280 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Warehouse & Stores Supervisor...