Wet suits: Surf style meets high fashion
Surf style meets high fashion, no waves required
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photography: Rhys Frampton
Model: Teresa at Union
Hair: gow tanaka using Paul Mitchell.
Make-up: Adam de Cruz at yumikoto using Chanel S 2012 and Hydra Beauty Serum
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Photographer's Assistants: Rokas Darulis and Andy Picton
Filming and Editing: Daniel Burdett
Retouching: Oliver Ingrouille
All prices subject to change during sales
Life & Style blogs
Nobel Peace prize winner Albert Schweitzer once quipped: “Happiness is nothing more than good health...
Many years ago, I lost nearly all my upper frequency hearing as a result of military action. What pr...
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: Our client is reco...
£28800 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education London: Full time, permanent SEN...
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: This is a senior appointment with huge potent...
£28000 - £31500 per annum + benefits: Randstad Education Newcastle: Permanent ...