As one of the world's more forward thinking young designers, Henry Holland is known for pushing the boundaries of fashion.The launch of his House of Holland app for BlackBerry smartphones will further cement his reputation for innovation and ensure that his Autumn/Winter 2010 show is one of the most technologically advanced events London Fashion Week has seen.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
At the show, House of Holland will also be live Tweeting shots of the catwalk and front row via BlackBerry to Henry Holland’s followers on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/henryholland).
Now you can win a BlackBerry device with a limited edition back plate from House of Holland and a pair of tickets to Henry Holland's 7th House of Holland catwalk show at London Fashion Week by answering the following simple question.
What item of clothing would you normally associate with rainy weather?
A. Flip flops
B. Go-go boots
C. Wellington boots
Terms and conditions:
- Open to UK residents only
- Prize is one BlackBerry device with a limited edition back plate from House of Holland and two tickets to the House of Holland catwalk show at London Fashion Week
- No alternative prize will be offered
- Travel and accommodation to and from London is not included
- Editor's decision is final
- Winners must be available on Saturday 20th February at 4pm to attend the 4.45pm catwalk show at Bloomsbury Ballroom, Victoria House, 37– 63 Bloomsbury square, WC1B 4DA.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone and must provide these details on entering the competition.
- Winners will be notified of their win by 6pm on Friday 19th February 2010.
* BlackBerry is the official handset partner of London Fashion Week. Henry Holland shows the 7th House of Holland collection at London Fashion Week on Saturday 20th February at 4.45pm. The bespoke House of Holland back plates will also be available to buy at The Carphone Warehouse concession in Selfridges’.