Won’t anyone think of all the other Cara Delevingnes™ after model trademarks her name?
There’s no escaping Cara Delevingne. Walking for all the big designers on the international fashion week catwalks, model of the year at the British Fashion Awards and this month’s Vogue cover star, now the 20-year-old model has registered her name as an official trademark.
The Brit has reportedly trademarked her name against product lines ranging from perfume, handbags and nail files, to umbrellas, key rings and, er, walking sticks.
A trademarked name is an increasingly common move. Kate Moss, Lady Gaga and Victoria Beckham have all done it. Beyoncé and Jay-Z are said to have almost secured their bid to trademark the name of their daughter Blue Ivy having had it rejected last year. But it’s not only celebrities; sometimes it just makes good business sense. Just ask Alan Titchmarsh.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Vehicle Accessory Fitter required. Bristol
£14000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is very proud of t...
£75000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Head of Sales position is offered on...
£20,781 to £24,057 per annum: East15 Acting School: The post involves general ...