* Splash out on quality wellies - hunters are actually much more comfy than cheaper versions
* Wear brightly coloured lipstick - try Bobbi Brown's Lip Colour in Mango
* Take a powder foundation compact with a mirror - Chanel's Mat Lumière powder can be reapplied day and night without caking
* Try dry shampoo - Bumble and Bumble's version absorbs grease and gives great, tousled "sleeping bag" hair
* Wear heels - you are in a field! How many farmers do you see in stilettos?
* Or fairy wings - get over it, you are a human, not a fairy
* Wear too many items from the Kate Moss for Topshop range - you will look like a clone
* Wear a cowboy hat - too Ayia Napa circa 1999, and they block people's view of the stage
* Take any maxidresses - ok, so they epitomise that wholeWoodstock hippie vibe, but they will trail along the ground, picking up any old chip forks along the way
Look as if you're staying on the tourbus rather than in a tent, in skinny jeans and crowd-proof DM boots.
Grey skinny jeans, £40, Topshop (www.topshop.com)
Boots, £60, Dr Martens (08457 697 178)
Trilby, £12, Dorothy Perkins (www.dorothyperkins.com)
Striking prints and metallics are perfect for all-night dancing.
Gold Sandals, £25, Accessorize (www.monsoon.co.uk)
Wayfarer sunglasses, £120, Ray-Ban (www.sunglasshut.co.uk)
Top, £25, ASOS (www.asos.com)
Suede sandals and smock shapes are as laid-back as an acoustic gig.
Satchel, £20, Next (www.next.co.uk)
Tassel sandals, £26, Urban Outfitters (www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk)
Dress, £75, French Connection (www.frenchconnection.com)Reuse content