First look: Alexa Chung for Madewell
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Britain's most famous it-girl previously tweeted that her second line for the hip clothing brand would be a mix of 1970s and 1990s influences, and now fans can see for themselves in the just-released ad campaign.
In the three visuals released so far, the model and TV presenter wears a blouse printed with palm trees, a long-sleeved lace top with denim hot pants, and a woolen sweater, all set against an Americana roadtrip background.
According to People magazine, the collection was "inspired by girls in bands," staying true to Chung's often festival-esque looks.
The range will become available in stores and online on September 22.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...