First look: Alexa Chung for Madewell
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Britain's most famous it-girl previously tweeted that her second line for the hip clothing brand would be a mix of 1970s and 1990s influences, and now fans can see for themselves in the just-released ad campaign.
In the three visuals released so far, the model and TV presenter wears a blouse printed with palm trees, a long-sleeved lace top with denim hot pants, and a woolen sweater, all set against an Americana roadtrip background.
According to People magazine, the collection was "inspired by girls in bands," staying true to Chung's often festival-esque looks.
The range will become available in stores and online on September 22.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >
£22000 - £33000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: ICT TeacherLeedsRandstad ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Graduate C#.NET Developer (TDD, ASP.NET, SQL) Su...
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior SQL DBA...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Web Develop...