First look: Anne Hathaway for Tod's
Thursday 08 September 2011
Following in fellow actress Gwyneth Paltrow's footsteps, Hathaway is the face of the accessory label's fall/winter campaign.
The visuals, photographed by Mert & Marcus and styled by Karl Templer, show the star on top of a glossy red car in what is a fashionable homage to the brand's Italian heritage.
Anne Hathaway currently also stars in beauty ads for Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 3 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum plus 23 days holiday and pension scheme: Clearwater ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 busine...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 business...
£45000 - £50000 Per Annum 23 days holiday plus Pension scheme: Clearwater Peop...