First look: Anne Hathaway for Tod's
Thursday 08 September 2011
Following in fellow actress Gwyneth Paltrow's footsteps, Hathaway is the face of the accessory label's fall/winter campaign.
The visuals, photographed by Mert & Marcus and styled by Karl Templer, show the star on top of a glossy red car in what is a fashionable homage to the brand's Italian heritage.
Anne Hathaway currently also stars in beauty ads for Lancôme.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
How much independence should children have?
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£450 - £500 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: PMO Manager - 6 month co...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A Microsoft Dynamics CRM...
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior BI Enginee...
Up to £171 PAYE per day (equal to 40 – 45K ) : Sauce Recruitment: This is a te...