First look: Benjamin Millepied for YSL L'Homme Libre
Monday 18 July 2011
Shortly after releasing a commercial for its Nuit de l'Homme perfume starring French actor Vincent Cassel, French fashion house Yves Saint Laurent has tapped another
Black Swan collaborator, French dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied, for L'Homme Libre, set to launch this fall.
Millepied has stepped into the limelight ever since marrying Hollywood actress Natalie Portman - also the face of Dior's Miss Dior Chérie fragrance - whom he met on the set of the movie.
L'Homme Libre - composed of bergamot, pink pepper, and patchouli - will be released in September.
Life & Style blogs
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Miss Universe 2015: A beefeater, a yellow tree and an entire hockey game - the bizarre national costumes
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors: 'I think as far as coloured actors go it gets really difficult in the UK'
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Warriors in ancient Iraq suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 3,000 years ago, say researchers
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding business...
£25000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in Henley-on-Thames, this...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...