First look: Benjamin Millepied for YSL L'Homme Libre
Monday 18 July 2011
Shortly after releasing a commercial for its Nuit de l'Homme perfume starring French actor Vincent Cassel, French fashion house Yves Saint Laurent has tapped another
Black Swan collaborator, French dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied, for L'Homme Libre, set to launch this fall.
Millepied has stepped into the limelight ever since marrying Hollywood actress Natalie Portman - also the face of Dior's Miss Dior Chérie fragrance - whom he met on the set of the movie.
L'Homme Libre - composed of bergamot, pink pepper, and patchouli - will be released in September.
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Why are UK rail fares so expensive?
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
£35000 - £43000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL DBA/Developer SQL, C#, VBA, Linux, SQL Se...
£650 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer ASP.Net, C#.net, WCF, WPF, .N...
£35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Principal Arboricu...