First look: Benjamin Millepied for YSL L'Homme Libre
Monday 18 July 2011
Shortly after releasing a commercial for its Nuit de l'Homme perfume starring French actor Vincent Cassel, French fashion house Yves Saint Laurent has tapped another
Black Swan collaborator, French dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied, for L'Homme Libre, set to launch this fall.
Millepied has stepped into the limelight ever since marrying Hollywood actress Natalie Portman - also the face of Dior's Miss Dior Chérie fragrance - whom he met on the set of the movie.
L'Homme Libre - composed of bergamot, pink pepper, and patchouli - will be released in September.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...