First look: Blake Lively in first handbag ad
Tuesday 08 March 2011
Women's Wear Daily was the first to break an image from the
Gossip Girl star's Chanel campaign.
Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, the ads promote the luxe label's signature quilted Mademoiselle handbags (starting price: around $1,500).
It is the first major fashion gig for Lively, who failed to attend the Chanel show this week - but not because she thought it would be "tacky" as rumored, but due to her Gossip Girl engagements in New York City.
Her co-star Leighton Meester has previously fronted an ad for Italian fashion label Missoni.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
iPhone 6 Plus review: more like a small iPad that makes calls - but perfect for some
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
New urine test could replace invasive smear tests
Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 4 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 5 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...