First look: Blake Lively in first handbag ad
Tuesday 08 March 2011
Women's Wear Daily was the first to break an image from the
Gossip Girl star's Chanel campaign.
Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, the ads promote the luxe label's signature quilted Mademoiselle handbags (starting price: around $1,500).
It is the first major fashion gig for Lively, who failed to attend the Chanel show this week - but not because she thought it would be "tacky" as rumored, but due to her Gossip Girl engagements in New York City.
Her co-star Leighton Meester has previously fronted an ad for Italian fashion label Missoni.
Life & Style blogs
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
The 10 Best kitchen knives
Kim Jong-ale: How did Ushers brewery of Trowbridge end up in North Korea producing Pyongyang's number one beer - and what did it take to set up a taste test back in Wiltshire?
- 1 KFC 'sorry' after lesbian couple are kicked out of Bath restaurant for 'heavy petting'
- 2 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
- 5 PFA Player of the Year: Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Steven Gerrard all nominated as Liverpool dominate award shortlist
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...