First look: Eva Mendes stars in Thierry Mugler's Angel ads
Tuesday 21 June 2011
French fashion and beauty house Thierry Mugler has signed Eva Mendes to replace Naomi Watts in the campaign for its Angel fragrance.
Mendes, who made waves starring nude in Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession perfume ads, is supposed to add a "sultry" twist to the scent.
"While Naomi Watts' ethereal beauty embodied the angelic aspect of the fragrance, Thierry Mugler chose to reignite the enticing and explosive dimensions of the fragrance with the sultry Mendes," Mugler said in a statement.
Since Angel's launch in 1992, the company has changed its "faces," which have included Jerry Hall and and Bianca Balti, every few years.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...