First look: Eva Mendes stars in Thierry Mugler's Angel ads
Tuesday 21 June 2011
French fashion and beauty house Thierry Mugler has signed Eva Mendes to replace Naomi Watts in the campaign for its Angel fragrance.
Mendes, who made waves starring nude in Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession perfume ads, is supposed to add a "sultry" twist to the scent.
"While Naomi Watts' ethereal beauty embodied the angelic aspect of the fragrance, Thierry Mugler chose to reignite the enticing and explosive dimensions of the fragrance with the sultry Mendes," Mugler said in a statement.
Since Angel's launch in 1992, the company has changed its "faces," which have included Jerry Hall and and Bianca Balti, every few years.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...
£22000 - £38000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...