First look: Eva Mendes stars in Thierry Mugler's Angel ads
Tuesday 21 June 2011
French fashion and beauty house Thierry Mugler has signed Eva Mendes to replace Naomi Watts in the campaign for its Angel fragrance.
Mendes, who made waves starring nude in Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession perfume ads, is supposed to add a "sultry" twist to the scent.
"While Naomi Watts' ethereal beauty embodied the angelic aspect of the fragrance, Thierry Mugler chose to reignite the enticing and explosive dimensions of the fragrance with the sultry Mendes," Mugler said in a statement.
Since Angel's launch in 1992, the company has changed its "faces," which have included Jerry Hall and and Bianca Balti, every few years.
Actress isn't a fan of Ed Miliband
Do you qualify – and how do you get it?
The Mayor of London's sister, Rachel Johnson, apologises for shocking tweet about the PM
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
£45000 - £80000 per annum + £80,000 OTE + Car,benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: Busine...
£40000 per annum + £100k+ OTE: Langley James : IT Sales Executive; connectivit...
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Award winning Peterborough base...
£55000 - £65000 per annum: Investigo: My client, a global leader in their fiel...