First look: Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu
Sunday 26 June 2011
The Italian fashion label has released its fall/winter campaign starring the just 14-year-old actress, shot by star photographer Bruce Weber.
The young actress, who bagged an Oscar nomination for her role in True Grit, was one of the past award season's red carpet favorites, wearing everything from Prabal Gurung to Alberta Ferretti, but mostly opting for Prada's younger sister label Miu Miu. When she made a front row appearance at the brand's runway show in March, many were already speculating about her becoming its new face.
Steinfeld follows in the footsteps of other quirky actresses such as Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst, who also starred in the campaigns, as well as Carey Mulligan, who has been closely associated with Prada recently.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Apple of China' launches flagship mobile to challenge the iPhone
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 3 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 4 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Project Manager job vaca...
£45000 - £50000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...