First look: Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu
Sunday 26 June 2011
The Italian fashion label has released its fall/winter campaign starring the just 14-year-old actress, shot by star photographer Bruce Weber.
The young actress, who bagged an Oscar nomination for her role in True Grit, was one of the past award season's red carpet favorites, wearing everything from Prabal Gurung to Alberta Ferretti, but mostly opting for Prada's younger sister label Miu Miu. When she made a front row appearance at the brand's runway show in March, many were already speculating about her becoming its new face.
Steinfeld follows in the footsteps of other quirky actresses such as Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst, who also starred in the campaigns, as well as Carey Mulligan, who has been closely associated with Prada recently.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Londoners agree to give up first-born child in exchange for free internet
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
Average Briton spends £50,000 on alcohol over course of lifetime
- 1 Reyhaneh Jabbari: Iran due to execute woman for murder of her alleged attempted rapist
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 5 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...
£27000 - £30000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client who are...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Huxley Associates are currentl...