First look: Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu
Sunday 26 June 2011
The Italian fashion label has released its fall/winter campaign starring the just 14-year-old actress, shot by star photographer Bruce Weber.
The young actress, who bagged an Oscar nomination for her role in True Grit, was one of the past award season's red carpet favorites, wearing everything from Prabal Gurung to Alberta Ferretti, but mostly opting for Prada's younger sister label Miu Miu. When she made a front row appearance at the brand's runway show in March, many were already speculating about her becoming its new face.
Steinfeld follows in the footsteps of other quirky actresses such as Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst, who also starred in the campaigns, as well as Carey Mulligan, who has been closely associated with Prada recently.
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 1 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 2 It won’t work, Jeremy: The Health Secretary has lost the confidence of the medical profession in his attempt to reform the NHS
- 3 Kim Jong-un awarded global statesmanship prize by Indonesia
- 4 Bobbi Kristina Brown memorial service marred as bitter family row erupts in public
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an I...
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...