First look: Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu
Sunday 26 June 2011
The Italian fashion label has released its fall/winter campaign starring the just 14-year-old actress, shot by star photographer Bruce Weber.
The young actress, who bagged an Oscar nomination for her role in True Grit, was one of the past award season's red carpet favorites, wearing everything from Prabal Gurung to Alberta Ferretti, but mostly opting for Prada's younger sister label Miu Miu. When she made a front row appearance at the brand's runway show in March, many were already speculating about her becoming its new face.
Steinfeld follows in the footsteps of other quirky actresses such as Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst, who also starred in the campaigns, as well as Carey Mulligan, who has been closely associated with Prada recently.
Life & Style blogs
Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
- 5 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car and benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...