First look: Jennifer Lopez replaces Gwen Stefani in lipstick ads
Monday 21 February 2011
On the heels of Gwen Stefani's new L'Oréal hair color ads comes the news that fellow singer Jennifer Lopez is now starring in the brand's Infallible Red campaign.
Stefani, who appeared previously in the lipstick ads, now stars in commercials for the beauty giant's Superior Preference hair colors.
In the new visuals, Lopez - who is currently a judge on US TV show American Idol - rocks flaming lips to slicked-back hair and smoky eyes.
The multi-talented entertainer has previously lent her looks to Gillette's Venus razors. Watch the commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWpmsSLEoM
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£50000 - £60000 Per Annum + excellent company benefits: Clearwater People Solu...
£65000 - £70000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based i...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Energy En...
£475 - £550 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Senior Technical Accountant-Insuran...