First look: Jennifer Lopez replaces Gwen Stefani in lipstick ads
Monday 21 February 2011
On the heels of Gwen Stefani's new L'Oréal hair color ads comes the news that fellow singer Jennifer Lopez is now starring in the brand's Infallible Red campaign.
Stefani, who appeared previously in the lipstick ads, now stars in commercials for the beauty giant's Superior Preference hair colors.
In the new visuals, Lopez - who is currently a judge on US TV show American Idol - rocks flaming lips to slicked-back hair and smoky eyes.
The multi-talented entertainer has previously lent her looks to Gillette's Venus razors. Watch the commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWpmsSLEoM
Life & Style blogs
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 3 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 4 Wimbledon 2015: Dustin Brown knocks Rafael Nadal out of the championship
- 5 Primark and Penny's heir Barry Ryan drowns trying to save his 21-year-old son
£15000 - £16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you've got first class custo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a medium s...
£11830 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working in a friendly, sales ta...
£15000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...