First look: Jennifer Lopez replaces Gwen Stefani in lipstick ads
Monday 21 February 2011
On the heels of Gwen Stefani's new L'Oréal hair color ads comes the news that fellow singer Jennifer Lopez is now starring in the brand's Infallible Red campaign.
Stefani, who appeared previously in the lipstick ads, now stars in commercials for the beauty giant's Superior Preference hair colors.
In the new visuals, Lopez - who is currently a judge on US TV show American Idol - rocks flaming lips to slicked-back hair and smoky eyes.
The multi-talented entertainer has previously lent her looks to Gillette's Venus razors. Watch the commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWpmsSLEoM
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Phase Co-ordinator for Foundation and Key S...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: SEN Teacher We have a fantastic special n...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an 11-18 all ability co-educat...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 6 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...