First look: Jennifer Lopez replaces Gwen Stefani in lipstick ads
Monday 21 February 2011
On the heels of Gwen Stefani's new L'Oréal hair color ads comes the news that fellow singer Jennifer Lopez is now starring in the brand's Infallible Red campaign.
Stefani, who appeared previously in the lipstick ads, now stars in commercials for the beauty giant's Superior Preference hair colors.
In the new visuals, Lopez - who is currently a judge on US TV show American Idol - rocks flaming lips to slicked-back hair and smoky eyes.
The multi-talented entertainer has previously lent her looks to Gillette's Venus razors. Watch the commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWpmsSLEoM
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
Tomnod: How to join the virtual search party scanning satellite imagery for missing flight MH370
'100 retweets and I'll shoot someone': American man arrested for Twitter threat
St Patrick's Day 2014: Why is Guinness black - and other mysteries surrounding Ireland's favourite drink
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Best films on Netflix: 32 movies that will put an end to your scrolling
- 3 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 Lady Gaga has struggled with eating disorders in the past, so it's indefensible that she's glamourising bulimia in her SXSW set
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...