First look: Kate Moss in new beauty campaign
Wednesday 09 February 2011
Dior Beauty has released the first visuals for its Addict lipstick campaign, starring Kate Moss.
The model has already represented the luxury house's clothes and accessories, and has also featured in countless other beauty campaigns, including for Rimmel London, Chanel, and YSL.
Life & Style blogs
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet: beautiful screen and slim body mean Android finally has an iPad rival
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
Man charged £223,000 for six craft beers
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 UK's biggest male rape charity Survivors UK has state funding slashed to zero despite 120% rise in men reporting sexual violence and seeking help
- 4 'Don't blame all men for rape' campaign backfires spectacularly
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: By developing intimate relationships with inte...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A small rapidly expanding IT So...
£22,400: The Grange Retirement Home: This is a key role which requires a sound...
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join a leading e-...