First look: Kelly Osbourne for Madonna's fashion line
Friday 25 February 2011
New fashion darling Kelly Osbourne has taken over from rebellious
Gossip Girl cast member Taylor Momsen as the face of Material Girl, the fashion line by Madonna and her daughter Lourdes.
Osbourne has gone through a considerable transformation, both physically and stylistically, following her appearance on US TV show Dancing with the Stars, turning her into a front row fixture during fashion weeks. Meanwhile, Momsen's popularity shrank due to her alleged rebellious attitude and unpredictability, causing Lourdes to blog that she and her mother were "desperately seeking" a new face for their common fashion line.
Kelly Osbourne, daughter of rocker Ozzy and star of his family's reality TV show The Osbournes, made her chart debut thanks to a cover of Madonna's Papa Don't Preach, maybe fetching her the singer's sympathy.
Material Girl is exclusively sold at US department store Macy's.
Read Lourdes' blog at blog.materialgirlcollection.com.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Life & Style blogs
American Apparel reveals 62-year-old Jacky O’Shaughnessy as underwear model
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Titanfall: Gameplay basics, release date, DLC and everything else you need to know
- 1 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 2 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
- 5 Sharknado 2: Former WWE wrestler Kurt Angle to fight second wave of flying sharks
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...