First look: Liv Tyler in new Givenchy beauty ads
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Hollywood actress is expanding her portfolio: apart from modeling for denim brand G-Star, she is now also the face of Givenchy beauty.
Having previously starred in the French house's Very Irresistible fragrance ads, Tyler can now be seen promoting Givenchy's makeup campaigns, including for its Démesure Audacious Lashes mascara.
All of these latest images were captured by fashion photographer Willy Vanderperre.
Thanks to her new gigs, Tyler is increasingly ranking among Hollywood's top advertising faces, who also include Julia Roberts for Lancôme, Natalie Portman for Miss Dior Chérie, and Jennifer Lopez for L'Oréal.
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
£17000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Join one of the UK's leading de...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a white-ha...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading Solar P...