First look: Liv Tyler in new Givenchy beauty ads
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Hollywood actress is expanding her portfolio: apart from modeling for denim brand G-Star, she is now also the face of Givenchy beauty.
Having previously starred in the French house's Very Irresistible fragrance ads, Tyler can now be seen promoting Givenchy's makeup campaigns, including for its Démesure Audacious Lashes mascara.
All of these latest images were captured by fashion photographer Willy Vanderperre.
Thanks to her new gigs, Tyler is increasingly ranking among Hollywood's top advertising faces, who also include Julia Roberts for Lancôme, Natalie Portman for Miss Dior Chérie, and Jennifer Lopez for L'Oréal.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A PHP Developer with knowledge ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are seeking Associate Recruitm...
£33000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...