First look: Liv Tyler in new Givenchy beauty ads
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Hollywood actress is expanding her portfolio: apart from modeling for denim brand G-Star, she is now also the face of Givenchy beauty.
Having previously starred in the French house's Very Irresistible fragrance ads, Tyler can now be seen promoting Givenchy's makeup campaigns, including for its Démesure Audacious Lashes mascara.
All of these latest images were captured by fashion photographer Willy Vanderperre.
Thanks to her new gigs, Tyler is increasingly ranking among Hollywood's top advertising faces, who also include Julia Roberts for Lancôme, Natalie Portman for Miss Dior Chérie, and Jennifer Lopez for L'Oréal.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 5 Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...