First look: Liv Tyler in new Givenchy beauty ads
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Hollywood actress is expanding her portfolio: apart from modeling for denim brand G-Star, she is now also the face of Givenchy beauty.
Having previously starred in the French house's Very Irresistible fragrance ads, Tyler can now be seen promoting Givenchy's makeup campaigns, including for its Démesure Audacious Lashes mascara.
All of these latest images were captured by fashion photographer Willy Vanderperre.
Thanks to her new gigs, Tyler is increasingly ranking among Hollywood's top advertising faces, who also include Julia Roberts for Lancôme, Natalie Portman for Miss Dior Chérie, and Jennifer Lopez for L'Oréal.
Life & Style blogs
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
PTSD photo series documents what the disorder is really like – as study reveals suicides of 22 US veterans every day
Earth Hour: The world turns off the lights in call for climate change action
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
- 1 Finland schools: Subjects scrapped and replaced with 'topics' as country reforms its education system
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 4 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
£6 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join a gro...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Service Delivery Manager is required to join...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...