First look: Megan Fox stays foxy in beauty ads
Thursday 17 February 2011
Megan Fox lends her seductive looks to Giorgio Armani Beauty in newly released ads for the brand's Eyes to Kill Excess mascara.
Fox, who also models in Armani's jeans and underwear ads, previously featured in a video teaser, called The Face of Beauty, which got hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely, who has famously replaced the actress in the Transformers film series, is putting up a good fight over fashion gigs, modeling for lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, prompting star photographer Rankin to release a coffee-table book just on her, and landing Vogue UK's March cover.
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
NHS could triple number of weight-loss surgeries to reduce number of obese Britons
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Winche...
£300 - £400 per day: Argyll Scott International: I am currently recruiting on ...
£16000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Field Based Sales Surveyor is...