First look: Megan Fox stays foxy in beauty ads
Thursday 17 February 2011
Megan Fox lends her seductive looks to Giorgio Armani Beauty in newly released ads for the brand's Eyes to Kill Excess mascara.
Fox, who also models in Armani's jeans and underwear ads, previously featured in a video teaser, called The Face of Beauty, which got hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely, who has famously replaced the actress in the Transformers film series, is putting up a good fight over fashion gigs, modeling for lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, prompting star photographer Rankin to release a coffee-table book just on her, and landing Vogue UK's March cover.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...