First look: Megan Fox stays foxy in beauty ads
Thursday 17 February 2011
Megan Fox lends her seductive looks to Giorgio Armani Beauty in newly released ads for the brand's Eyes to Kill Excess mascara.
Fox, who also models in Armani's jeans and underwear ads, previously featured in a video teaser, called The Face of Beauty, which got hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely, who has famously replaced the actress in the Transformers film series, is putting up a good fight over fashion gigs, modeling for lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, prompting star photographer Rankin to release a coffee-table book just on her, and landing Vogue UK's March cover.
Life & Style blogs
Replica cars: The 'new classics' roaring back into the lead
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: which is the best?
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 1 Scotland independence vote: Everything you ever wanted to know about life after the result
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 5 Tyler, The Creator says having the new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
£50 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We are looking for flexible and i...
£50 - £65 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: We are looking for flexible and...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS2 Supply Teacher r...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS1 Teacher required,...