First look: Megan Fox stays foxy in beauty ads
Thursday 17 February 2011
Megan Fox lends her seductive looks to Giorgio Armani Beauty in newly released ads for the brand's Eyes to Kill Excess mascara.
Fox, who also models in Armani's jeans and underwear ads, previously featured in a video teaser, called The Face of Beauty, which got hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely, who has famously replaced the actress in the Transformers film series, is putting up a good fight over fashion gigs, modeling for lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, prompting star photographer Rankin to release a coffee-table book just on her, and landing Vogue UK's March cover.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - This is a very unusual law c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior VB.NET ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: HAMPSHIRE MARKET TOWN - A highly attr...