First look: Megan Fox stays foxy in beauty ads
Thursday 17 February 2011
Megan Fox lends her seductive looks to Giorgio Armani Beauty in newly released ads for the brand's Eyes to Kill Excess mascara.
Fox, who also models in Armani's jeans and underwear ads, previously featured in a video teaser, called The Face of Beauty, which got hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely, who has famously replaced the actress in the Transformers film series, is putting up a good fight over fashion gigs, modeling for lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, prompting star photographer Rankin to release a coffee-table book just on her, and landing Vogue UK's March cover.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Ed Sheeran dedicates song to David Cameron
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - HIGH VALUE REAL ESTATE / RESID...