First look: Pamela Love hits Topshop
Monday 25 April 2011
Pamela Love, known for her grungy jewelry designs, is playing with hearts for her Topshop range that will be rolled out internationally in April and May.
"When have you seen me use hearts before? But it works," she told Vogue previously. She also said that - given the fact she is the first US designer to be recruited by the UK retailer - the collection stays true to her American spirit.
Even Native American, as it turns out: the earrings have the shape of small dreamcatchers. Apart from that, the range oozes a 1970s-inspired "Gypsy Rockers" feel, featuring bracelets, rings, and necklaces in dark metals, adorned with said hearts, feathers, chains, and studs. Price points are around $100.
Love is part of a new generation of designers, which also includes the likes of Maria Francesca Pepe or Zoe & Morgan, that are currently redefining jewelry with their rock'n'roll edge and mainstream accessibility.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...