First look: Rachel Weisz for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir
Thursday 28 July 2011
Following Kirsten Dunst's ads for the Italian luxury house, it is fellow actress Rachel Weisz who promotes the new perfume. Only the lion got to stay.
The Oscar-winning English actress did not only surprise her fans by marrying "James Bond" actor Daniel Craig but also by scoring major beauty campaigns recently: the Mert & Marcus-shot ads for Bulgari follow her gig as L'Oréal spokesmodel.
Mon Jasmin Noir, a flanker to the 2008 perfume Jasmin Noir, features notes of lily of the valley, sambac jasmine, musky nougatine and vibrant wood, and is on sale internationally, with prices ranging from $80 to $105.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Photographer/ Floor planner /...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Front-End Developer - Guildford/Craw...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is...
£16000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ambitious and motivated Sale...