First look: Rachel Weisz for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir
Thursday 28 July 2011
Following Kirsten Dunst's ads for the Italian luxury house, it is fellow actress Rachel Weisz who promotes the new perfume. Only the lion got to stay.
The Oscar-winning English actress did not only surprise her fans by marrying "James Bond" actor Daniel Craig but also by scoring major beauty campaigns recently: the Mert & Marcus-shot ads for Bulgari follow her gig as L'Oréal spokesmodel.
Mon Jasmin Noir, a flanker to the 2008 perfume Jasmin Noir, features notes of lily of the valley, sambac jasmine, musky nougatine and vibrant wood, and is on sale internationally, with prices ranging from $80 to $105.
Life & Style blogs
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No new blood and no fresh ideas at Milan Fashion Week: How do you solve a problem like Milano?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
£60 - £75 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Administrative Assitant Hertford...
£60000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Reigate...
£120 - £165 per day: Randstad Education Liverpool: Job opportunities for Secon...
£120 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Liverpool: Job opportunities for Secon...