First look: Rachel Weisz for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir
Thursday 28 July 2011
Following Kirsten Dunst's ads for the Italian luxury house, it is fellow actress Rachel Weisz who promotes the new perfume. Only the lion got to stay.
The Oscar-winning English actress did not only surprise her fans by marrying "James Bond" actor Daniel Craig but also by scoring major beauty campaigns recently: the Mert & Marcus-shot ads for Bulgari follow her gig as L'Oréal spokesmodel.
Mon Jasmin Noir, a flanker to the 2008 perfume Jasmin Noir, features notes of lily of the valley, sambac jasmine, musky nougatine and vibrant wood, and is on sale internationally, with prices ranging from $80 to $105.
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...