First look: Rachel Weisz for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir
Thursday 28 July 2011
Following Kirsten Dunst's ads for the Italian luxury house, it is fellow actress Rachel Weisz who promotes the new perfume. Only the lion got to stay.
The Oscar-winning English actress did not only surprise her fans by marrying "James Bond" actor Daniel Craig but also by scoring major beauty campaigns recently: the Mert & Marcus-shot ads for Bulgari follow her gig as L'Oréal spokesmodel.
Mon Jasmin Noir, a flanker to the 2008 perfume Jasmin Noir, features notes of lily of the valley, sambac jasmine, musky nougatine and vibrant wood, and is on sale internationally, with prices ranging from $80 to $105.
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...