First look: Rachel Zoe's first own collection
Thursday 10 February 2011
Prominent stylist Rachel Zoe has released the lookbook of her highly anticipated first namesake collection.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for - see the complete lookbook, including the black circle dress that caused controversy for being quite a blatant copy of a vintage dress Zoe used in one of her shoots, here.
Prices as well as stockists have not yet been announced but Zoe has reportedly signed deals with department stores in both the US and the UK.
The upcoming launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008. Rachel Zoe is arguably the leading celebrity stylist in the US and has been building her brand with everything from newsletters à la Gwyneth Paltrow's "Goop" to reality TV shows. She recently made fashion headlines for charging "astronomical" sums to style Oscars host Anne Hathaway.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Mac OS X Yosemite download: How to get the open beta of Apple's latest operating system
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...