First look: Rachel Zoe's first own collection
Thursday 10 February 2011
Prominent stylist Rachel Zoe has released the lookbook of her highly anticipated first namesake collection.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for - see the complete lookbook, including the black circle dress that caused controversy for being quite a blatant copy of a vintage dress Zoe used in one of her shoots, here.
Prices as well as stockists have not yet been announced but Zoe has reportedly signed deals with department stores in both the US and the UK.
The upcoming launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008. Rachel Zoe is arguably the leading celebrity stylist in the US and has been building her brand with everything from newsletters à la Gwyneth Paltrow's "Goop" to reality TV shows. She recently made fashion headlines for charging "astronomical" sums to style Oscars host Anne Hathaway.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News after accusing Kay Burley of Islamaphobia
£23000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This small, friendly, proactive...
£14500 - £22800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Software Developer is required to join a lea...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: A first rate opportunity to join a top ranking...