First look: Rachel Zoe's first own collection
Thursday 10 February 2011
Prominent stylist Rachel Zoe has released the lookbook of her highly anticipated first namesake collection.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for - see the complete lookbook, including the black circle dress that caused controversy for being quite a blatant copy of a vintage dress Zoe used in one of her shoots, here.
Prices as well as stockists have not yet been announced but Zoe has reportedly signed deals with department stores in both the US and the UK.
The upcoming launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008. Rachel Zoe is arguably the leading celebrity stylist in the US and has been building her brand with everything from newsletters à la Gwyneth Paltrow's "Goop" to reality TV shows. She recently made fashion headlines for charging "astronomical" sums to style Oscars host Anne Hathaway.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 This is what happens when you tattoo Charmander on yourself, drunk, and with no experience
- 2 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has leaked – watch
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...