First look: Rachel Zoe's first own collection
Thursday 10 February 2011
Prominent stylist Rachel Zoe has released the lookbook of her highly anticipated first namesake collection.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for - see the complete lookbook, including the black circle dress that caused controversy for being quite a blatant copy of a vintage dress Zoe used in one of her shoots, here.
Prices as well as stockists have not yet been announced but Zoe has reportedly signed deals with department stores in both the US and the UK.
The upcoming launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008. Rachel Zoe is arguably the leading celebrity stylist in the US and has been building her brand with everything from newsletters à la Gwyneth Paltrow's "Goop" to reality TV shows. She recently made fashion headlines for charging "astronomical" sums to style Oscars host Anne Hathaway.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...