First look: Rachel Zoe's first own collection
Thursday 10 February 2011
Prominent stylist Rachel Zoe has released the lookbook of her highly anticipated first namesake collection.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for - see the complete lookbook, including the black circle dress that caused controversy for being quite a blatant copy of a vintage dress Zoe used in one of her shoots, here.
Prices as well as stockists have not yet been announced but Zoe has reportedly signed deals with department stores in both the US and the UK.
The upcoming launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008. Rachel Zoe is arguably the leading celebrity stylist in the US and has been building her brand with everything from newsletters à la Gwyneth Paltrow's "Goop" to reality TV shows. She recently made fashion headlines for charging "astronomical" sums to style Oscars host Anne Hathaway.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In 2014, they launched the worl...
£23958 - £29282 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the North West's leading...
£22 - £25k basic + Commission=OTE £35k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Bathroom Sh...
£21000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of children's ser...