First look: Rafael Nadal in new Armani underwear ads
Saturday 27 August 2011
The Italian fashion brand has released its latest underwear and jeans campaigns starring the world's number one tennis player.
Nadal - photographed by Steven Klein - is the third athlete to front the campaign, following in the footsteps of fellow soccer stars David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The tennis player's female counterpart for the brand's underwear campaign is singer Rihanna who will replace actress Megan Fox. Her ads are yet to be released.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...