First look: Rafael Nadal in new Armani underwear ads
Saturday 27 August 2011
The Italian fashion brand has released its latest underwear and jeans campaigns starring the world's number one tennis player.
Nadal - photographed by Steven Klein - is the third athlete to front the campaign, following in the footsteps of fellow soccer stars David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The tennis player's female counterpart for the brand's underwear campaign is singer Rihanna who will replace actress Megan Fox. Her ads are yet to be released.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
iPhone 6 Plus review: more like a small iPad that makes calls - but perfect for some
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
New urine test could replace invasive smear tests
Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 4 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 5 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...