First look: Rihanna for Armani Jeans
Friday 09 September 2011
Shortly after launching its men's campain with tennis player Rafael Nadal, Armani has released long-awaited images for its jeans range starring pop star Rihanna.
The singer is taking over from actress Megan Fox for the campaign, with the second batch of images - for the brand's underwear line - yet to be brought out.
Rihanna is upping her advertising game at the moment, also having just been named the new face of skincare brand Nivea.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: This is a busy and varied role w...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Maths teacher require...
£21500 - £31500 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to work...
£330 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Lond...