First look: Rihanna for Armani Jeans
Friday 09 September 2011
Shortly after launching its men's campain with tennis player Rafael Nadal, Armani has released long-awaited images for its jeans range starring pop star Rihanna.
The singer is taking over from actress Megan Fox for the campaign, with the second batch of images - for the brand's underwear line - yet to be brought out.
Rihanna is upping her advertising game at the moment, also having just been named the new face of skincare brand Nivea.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...