First look: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gets naked for Burberry Body fragrance
Wednesday 13 July 2011
The model-turned-actress is on a roll: her gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel bagged her a role in the new
Transformers movie, several
Vogue covers, and lucrative campaigns for British brand Burberry, which now has also made her the face of its upcoming Body fragrance.
Photographed by Mario Testino, Huntington-Whiteley can be seen wearing an open Burberry trench and nothing else in the just-released visuals.
Testino will shoot different models and personalities for Body, Burberry's "most exciting launch that we have ever created," according to creative director Christopher Bailey, over the course of the campaign. ''To be asked to be the first 'Burberry Body' is an amazing compliment,'' Huntington-Whiteley said in a statement.
The fragrance launches in over 150 countries in September. More details are expected to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...