First look: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gets naked for Burberry Body fragrance
Wednesday 13 July 2011
The model-turned-actress is on a roll: her gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel bagged her a role in the new
Transformers movie, several
Vogue covers, and lucrative campaigns for British brand Burberry, which now has also made her the face of its upcoming Body fragrance.
Photographed by Mario Testino, Huntington-Whiteley can be seen wearing an open Burberry trench and nothing else in the just-released visuals.
Testino will shoot different models and personalities for Body, Burberry's "most exciting launch that we have ever created," according to creative director Christopher Bailey, over the course of the campaign. ''To be asked to be the first 'Burberry Body' is an amazing compliment,'' Huntington-Whiteley said in a statement.
The fragrance launches in over 150 countries in September. More details are expected to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Amazon Prime Video launches offline viewing, feature Netflix has said is 'never going to happen'
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...