First look: Sienna Miller hired to 'hip-ify' Piaget
Friday 14 May 2010
French jeweler Piaget is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its Possession range with fashion 'it girl,' Sienna Miller as its new cover star.
Clearly meant to target the next generation of customers, the ads show an angelic-looking Miller, wearing necklaces from the collection.
Shot by Raymond Meier (and styled by Elissa Santisi and Gucci Westman) in New York, the campaign is soon to be unveiled, but in the meantime, Piaget is already banging the social media drum to stir up excitement for the anniversary celebrations: a making-of video will go live on YouTube on May 17, and the jeweler has also launched a Possession-themed video contest on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/Piaget.
Miller is quickly upping her fashion credibility: she previously starred in style-laden films including Factory Girl, graced the cover of US Vogue and the campaign for the Boss Orange fragrance, while co-running the Twenty8Twelve label.
More information on Piaget's anniversary can be found at http://www.piaget-possession.com.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 5 Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...