Follow Cosmoprof live on the internet
Wednesday 16 March 2011
The most established fair for beauty professionals is opening up to the public with a live video channel and hair styling talent search.
All major events during the fair, which runs in Bologna, Italy March 18-21, will be broadcast live for the first time on Cosmoprof's website, with the videos to be available for later viewing on its new YouTube channel.
It is an important move for the notoriously industry-focused fair, which will enable every beauty fan around the world to take part in its Love Nail and Nature Green-volution events as well as live showcases of the latest styles by the world's most renowned hairdressers on the On Hair stage.
It also means that Cosmoprof's The Next Talent contest for emerging hair stylists will be opened up to a much broader audience this year.
Organizers told Relaxnews that they had decided to shift the event from April to March this year to cater to exhibitors wanting to precede the launch of their yearly innovations. They also united Cosmoprof's dates with those of Cosmopack, the equivalent for the packaging industry, in order to "involve all of the main players" of the beauty sphere.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in World Cup match
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
£25000 - £40000 per annum + 23 days holiday Pension Scheme: Deerfoot IT Resour...
£90 - £130 per day + competitive rates, pension scheme: Randstad Education Man...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits : Deerfoot IT Resources Limited...
£100 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Manchester Primary: Key Stage 1 Teache...