Follow Cosmoprof live on the internet
Wednesday 16 March 2011
The most established fair for beauty professionals is opening up to the public with a live video channel and hair styling talent search.
All major events during the fair, which runs in Bologna, Italy March 18-21, will be broadcast live for the first time on Cosmoprof's website, with the videos to be available for later viewing on its new YouTube channel.
It is an important move for the notoriously industry-focused fair, which will enable every beauty fan around the world to take part in its Love Nail and Nature Green-volution events as well as live showcases of the latest styles by the world's most renowned hairdressers on the On Hair stage.
It also means that Cosmoprof's The Next Talent contest for emerging hair stylists will be opened up to a much broader audience this year.
Organizers told Relaxnews that they had decided to shift the event from April to March this year to cater to exhibitors wanting to precede the launch of their yearly innovations. They also united Cosmoprof's dates with those of Cosmopack, the equivalent for the packaging industry, in order to "involve all of the main players" of the beauty sphere.
Life & Style blogs
International Kissing Day: Why it feels good
World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 3 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 4 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
- 5 The Greece debt crisis explained in less than 100 words
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Analyst is required ...
£16000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To succeed, you will need to ha...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...