Follow Cosmoprof live on the internet
Wednesday 16 March 2011
The most established fair for beauty professionals is opening up to the public with a live video channel and hair styling talent search.
All major events during the fair, which runs in Bologna, Italy March 18-21, will be broadcast live for the first time on Cosmoprof's website, with the videos to be available for later viewing on its new YouTube channel.
It is an important move for the notoriously industry-focused fair, which will enable every beauty fan around the world to take part in its Love Nail and Nature Green-volution events as well as live showcases of the latest styles by the world's most renowned hairdressers on the On Hair stage.
It also means that Cosmoprof's The Next Talent contest for emerging hair stylists will be opened up to a much broader audience this year.
Organizers told Relaxnews that they had decided to shift the event from April to March this year to cater to exhibitors wanting to precede the launch of their yearly innovations. They also united Cosmoprof's dates with those of Cosmopack, the equivalent for the packaging industry, in order to "involve all of the main players" of the beauty sphere.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Volunteer your expertise as Tr...
£68 - £73 per day + Competitive rates of pay based on experience: Randstad Edu...
£69 - £73 per day + Competitive London rates of pay: Randstad Education Group:...
£117 - £157 per day + Competitive London rates: Randstad Education Group: * Pr...