Follow Lagerfeld's whereabouts in Chinese
Wednesday 30 June 2010
French fashion house Chanel announced June 29 that its newsfeed is now available in simplified Chinese.
The move comes amid the label's growing interest in the market, including head designer Karl Lagerfeld's decision to show his annual Maison d'Arts collection in Shanghai last year. (Dior followed with this year's cruise collection, and Prada staged a short film there to promote its men's spring/summer collection.)
Chinese fans of the Chanel brand can now keep up with behind-the-scenes photos and reports, Lagerfeld's short films, fashion shows, and editorials, and of course the label's latest campaigns and products at http://www.chanel-news.com/zh_CN.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...