Follow Lagerfeld's whereabouts in Chinese
Wednesday 30 June 2010
French fashion house Chanel announced June 29 that its newsfeed is now available in simplified Chinese.
The move comes amid the label's growing interest in the market, including head designer Karl Lagerfeld's decision to show his annual Maison d'Arts collection in Shanghai last year. (Dior followed with this year's cruise collection, and Prada staged a short film there to promote its men's spring/summer collection.)
Chinese fans of the Chanel brand can now keep up with behind-the-scenes photos and reports, Lagerfeld's short films, fashion shows, and editorials, and of course the label's latest campaigns and products at http://www.chanel-news.com/zh_CN.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...