Follow Lagerfeld's whereabouts in Chinese
Wednesday 30 June 2010
French fashion house Chanel announced June 29 that its newsfeed is now available in simplified Chinese.
The move comes amid the label's growing interest in the market, including head designer Karl Lagerfeld's decision to show his annual Maison d'Arts collection in Shanghai last year. (Dior followed with this year's cruise collection, and Prada staged a short film there to promote its men's spring/summer collection.)
Chinese fans of the Chanel brand can now keep up with behind-the-scenes photos and reports, Lagerfeld's short films, fashion shows, and editorials, and of course the label's latest campaigns and products at http://www.chanel-news.com/zh_CN.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...