Fragrance worth a Scorsese ad revealed
Tuesday 25 May 2010
CosmeticNews, the new men's fragrance by Chanel - the one director Martin Scorsese shot a commercial for - will be called Bleu de Chanel and launch in August.
A bluish image, released by the label last month showing Scorsese and the star of the ad, French actor Gaspard Ulliel, already hinted at the name of the eagerly awaited scent.
Created by the brand's house perfumer Jacques Polge (creator of Allure), the fragrance will feature notes of pink peppercorn, citrus, peppermint, nutmeg, vetiver, grapefruit, cedar, labdanum, jasmine, incense, patchouli, ginger and sandalwood.
Bleu de Chanel will run against Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman, Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss and a new men's scent by Bulgari, which will all launch in late summer.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy former nurse, 75, passes away at assisted dying clinic after deciding old age is 'awful'
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 'Gene drive': Scientists sound alarm over supercharged GM organisms which could spread in the wild and cause environmental disasters
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
competitive + incentives + uncapped comms: SThree: Did you know? 98% of our di...
competitive: SThree: Did you know? 98% of our directors started with SThree as...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you passionate about sa...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...