Fragrance worth a Scorsese ad revealed
Tuesday 25 May 2010
CosmeticNews, the new men's fragrance by Chanel - the one director Martin Scorsese shot a commercial for - will be called Bleu de Chanel and launch in August.
A bluish image, released by the label last month showing Scorsese and the star of the ad, French actor Gaspard Ulliel, already hinted at the name of the eagerly awaited scent.
Created by the brand's house perfumer Jacques Polge (creator of Allure), the fragrance will feature notes of pink peppercorn, citrus, peppermint, nutmeg, vetiver, grapefruit, cedar, labdanum, jasmine, incense, patchouli, ginger and sandalwood.
Bleu de Chanel will run against Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman, Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss and a new men's scent by Bulgari, which will all launch in late summer.
Life & Style blogs
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Google Maps Pacman: company offers chance to play arcade classic on streets around the world
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: You will also work alongside their seasoned sa...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for your first step into...
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This innovative company working...
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Wakefield Deal...