Fragrance worth a Scorsese ad revealed
Tuesday 25 May 2010
CosmeticNews, the new men's fragrance by Chanel - the one director Martin Scorsese shot a commercial for - will be called Bleu de Chanel and launch in August.
A bluish image, released by the label last month showing Scorsese and the star of the ad, French actor Gaspard Ulliel, already hinted at the name of the eagerly awaited scent.
Created by the brand's house perfumer Jacques Polge (creator of Allure), the fragrance will feature notes of pink peppercorn, citrus, peppermint, nutmeg, vetiver, grapefruit, cedar, labdanum, jasmine, incense, patchouli, ginger and sandalwood.
Bleu de Chanel will run against Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman, Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss and a new men's scent by Bulgari, which will all launch in late summer.
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
£15000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The position will be home based...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent publishing and...