Fragrance worth a Scorsese ad revealed
Tuesday 25 May 2010
CosmeticNews, the new men's fragrance by Chanel - the one director Martin Scorsese shot a commercial for - will be called Bleu de Chanel and launch in August.
A bluish image, released by the label last month showing Scorsese and the star of the ad, French actor Gaspard Ulliel, already hinted at the name of the eagerly awaited scent.
Created by the brand's house perfumer Jacques Polge (creator of Allure), the fragrance will feature notes of pink peppercorn, citrus, peppermint, nutmeg, vetiver, grapefruit, cedar, labdanum, jasmine, incense, patchouli, ginger and sandalwood.
Bleu de Chanel will run against Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman, Boss Bottled Night by Hugo Boss and a new men's scent by Bulgari, which will all launch in late summer.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises in the installa...
£30000 - £35500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Provisioning Specialist is required to join ...
£10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an outstanding opportunity for 1...