'Free Lindsay' collections hit stores
Monday 26 July 2010
Just days after Lindsay Lohan went to jail, fashion website StyleList has unearthed some gear that will help you show your support (or the contrary). But with that ever-shrinking sentence, you better get shopping quick!
The biggest range to choose from comes courtesy of the CustomizedGirl: t-shirts make you a 'Member of the Free Lindsay Coalition,' state 'Lindsay's Last Call' (complete with the image of a drink, of course) or simply demand to 'Free Lindsay Now.' Shirts cost between $9.97 and $24.97.
Label 99 Volts is using online platform Amazon to cash in on Lindsay's fate: a simple design, available for both men and women, shows a prison cell together with the slogan, 'Free Lindsay.' They are already discounted and now selling at $12.99 instead of $21.99.
Cafe Press has also thought of the other 'team:' its 'Keep Lindsay' t-shirt costs $28. And that's not the only thing that's more varied on the site: the 'Free Lindsay' range also includes buttons, trendy tote bags, and even underwear. Frustrated about the fact that your 'Free Winona' and 'Free Martha' t-shirts suddenly seem so dated? Plan ahead for next time, and get a t-shirt that says 'Free Whichever Spoiled Little Brat Celebrity That's In Jail This Week.' Prices at Cafe Press start at $12.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Life & Style blogs
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Apple iOS 7.1 update: Boxes are out, circles are in; CarPlay support and no more random resets
Titanfall: Release date, gameplay basics, DLC and everything else you need to know
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 4 Russell Crowe's Noah banned in three Arab countries before worldwide premiere
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Private Cli...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residential...
£1000 per month: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ban...
VOLUNTARY ONLY - EXPENSES REIMBURSED : Reach Volunteering: Fantastic opportuni...