Get a hat like Princess Beatrice's for 60 percent off
Wednesday 08 June 2011
Everybody is talking about where to get a wedding dress like Kate's, but what about all the fans of wacky Beatrice-inspired hats out there?
Well, apparently you don't have to pay the $131,652 that the princess's sculptural bow-shaped hat sold for on eBay last month: its designer Philip Treacy has created ten fashion-forward headpieces for flash sale site Cocosa that go on sale at 60 percent off their usual prices on June 9.
With styles worthy of a royal wedding or polo event, the new price tags ranging from 235 to 400 seem almost justified. Sign up for the sale at cocosa.com using code 'shopluxury.'
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...