Gisele Bundchen returns to runway after baby
Monday 14 June 2010
Gisele Bundchen, the world's highest-paid supermodel, marked her return to the catwalk Sunday after giving birth to her first baby six months ago.
Bundchen, 29, paraded in her native Brazil in the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Latin America's biggest fashion event, for the clothing label Colcci.
The leggy model is a regular at the Sao Paulo show but gave it a miss in January because she gave birth to her baby boy Benjamin on December 8 last year.
Bundchen is married to a US football player, Tom Brady, and spends most of her time in the United States.
She sauntered out Sunday in three outfits, two of them translucent enough to see she had regained her slim figure.
"I was very nervous," Bundchen said, according to the website of the Brazilian newspaper Estado de Sao Paulo. "But I am very happy, everything went right."
Asked about her son, Bundchen said: "He's at home. Mom's here working, it's not right to bring him."
Life & Style blogs
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...