Gisele Bundchen returns to runway after baby
Monday 14 June 2010
Gisele Bundchen, the world's highest-paid supermodel, marked her return to the catwalk Sunday after giving birth to her first baby six months ago.
Bundchen, 29, paraded in her native Brazil in the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Latin America's biggest fashion event, for the clothing label Colcci.
The leggy model is a regular at the Sao Paulo show but gave it a miss in January because she gave birth to her baby boy Benjamin on December 8 last year.
Bundchen is married to a US football player, Tom Brady, and spends most of her time in the United States.
She sauntered out Sunday in three outfits, two of them translucent enough to see she had regained her slim figure.
"I was very nervous," Bundchen said, according to the website of the Brazilian newspaper Estado de Sao Paulo. "But I am very happy, everything went right."
Asked about her son, Bundchen said: "He's at home. Mom's here working, it's not right to bring him."
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...