Gisele Bundchen returns to runway after baby
Monday 14 June 2010
Gisele Bundchen, the world's highest-paid supermodel, marked her return to the catwalk Sunday after giving birth to her first baby six months ago.
Bundchen, 29, paraded in her native Brazil in the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Latin America's biggest fashion event, for the clothing label Colcci.
The leggy model is a regular at the Sao Paulo show but gave it a miss in January because she gave birth to her baby boy Benjamin on December 8 last year.
Bundchen is married to a US football player, Tom Brady, and spends most of her time in the United States.
She sauntered out Sunday in three outfits, two of them translucent enough to see she had regained her slim figure.
"I was very nervous," Bundchen said, according to the website of the Brazilian newspaper Estado de Sao Paulo. "But I am very happy, everything went right."
Asked about her son, Bundchen said: "He's at home. Mom's here working, it's not right to bring him."
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Boxing Day sales: The best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...