Gisele Bundchen returns to runway after baby
Monday 14 June 2010
Gisele Bundchen, the world's highest-paid supermodel, marked her return to the catwalk Sunday after giving birth to her first baby six months ago.
Bundchen, 29, paraded in her native Brazil in the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Latin America's biggest fashion event, for the clothing label Colcci.
The leggy model is a regular at the Sao Paulo show but gave it a miss in January because she gave birth to her baby boy Benjamin on December 8 last year.
Bundchen is married to a US football player, Tom Brady, and spends most of her time in the United States.
She sauntered out Sunday in three outfits, two of them translucent enough to see she had regained her slim figure.
"I was very nervous," Bundchen said, according to the website of the Brazilian newspaper Estado de Sao Paulo. "But I am very happy, everything went right."
Asked about her son, Bundchen said: "He's at home. Mom's here working, it's not right to bring him."
Life & Style blogs
Is it the end of the road for three-point turn in driving test?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 School playground evacuated over 'unusually aggressive' grey squirrel
- 2 Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke beats opponent 33 years his junior in exhibition boxing match
- 3 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 4 Today was a bad day for renters, landlords, and democracy
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£30k - 38k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An award-winning consume...
£40k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...
£30k - 35k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We’re currently re...
£35k - 45k per year + benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...