Hot Diamonds Jewellery
Wednesday 09 September 2009
Hot Diamonds' ethos of a brilliant-cut diamond in every piece of jewellery is a commitment to the belief that preciousness and great design should be accessible to all.
‘Selene’ is the new indulgent collection from HOT DIAMONDS BLACK. Inspired by the changing phases of the moon, its mystery and enchantment, Selene features polished silver discs sprinkled on bracelets, pendants and combined with semi-precious stones.
The ‘Arabesque’ collection is a timeless and versatile addition to HOT DIAMONDS. Delicate ribbons of polished sterling silver weave and lace in intricate patterns, creating effortless chic that can be worn from day into night.
Visit us at hotdiamonds.co.uk
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Information Security Manager (ISO 27001, A...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Integration...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + ex bens: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Biztalk Te...