Hot Diamonds Jewellery
Wednesday 09 September 2009
Hot Diamonds' ethos of a brilliant-cut diamond in every piece of jewellery is a commitment to the belief that preciousness and great design should be accessible to all.
‘Selene’ is the new indulgent collection from HOT DIAMONDS BLACK. Inspired by the changing phases of the moon, its mystery and enchantment, Selene features polished silver discs sprinkled on bracelets, pendants and combined with semi-precious stones.
The ‘Arabesque’ collection is a timeless and versatile addition to HOT DIAMONDS. Delicate ribbons of polished sterling silver weave and lace in intricate patterns, creating effortless chic that can be worn from day into night.
Visit us at hotdiamonds.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Karl Lagerfeld shoots Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst in suspenders for fashion shoot
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 4 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...