Hot Diamonds Jewellery
Wednesday 09 September 2009
Hot Diamonds' ethos of a brilliant-cut diamond in every piece of jewellery is a commitment to the belief that preciousness and great design should be accessible to all.
‘Selene’ is the new indulgent collection from HOT DIAMONDS BLACK. Inspired by the changing phases of the moon, its mystery and enchantment, Selene features polished silver discs sprinkled on bracelets, pendants and combined with semi-precious stones.
The ‘Arabesque’ collection is a timeless and versatile addition to HOT DIAMONDS. Delicate ribbons of polished sterling silver weave and lace in intricate patterns, creating effortless chic that can be worn from day into night.
Visit us at hotdiamonds.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
Curvy model Kate Upton is returning to the big screen for the film The Layover
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is in the serviced...
£12000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: his is a unique opportunity to ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Summarises financial status by ...
£18000 - £24000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: HR, Payroll & Benefits Of...