Hot summer trend: Supertrash and bad taste
Tuesday 07 June 2011
While Dutch it-label Supertrash is making its
Polyvore debut, the style site's community is getting back into what would have been described as bad taste not too long ago: bring on the tie-dye, leopard print, combat boots, and beanies.
All are making a comeback to the top trends ranking this week, as are summery add-ons like gladiator sandals or wide brim hats.
In brands, Topshop has finally made it to the number one spot, also climbing to the very top in websites.
01. TopShop (+2)
02. Jane Norman (+2)
03. Fat Face (re-entry)
04. Rag & Bone (re-entry)
05. Supertrash (new)
06. G by Guess (no change)
07. Elie Saab (-6)
08. Alexander McQueen (no change)
09. Paul Smith (new)
10. Proenza Schouler (re-entry)
01. topshop.com (+1)
02. generalpants.com.au (+4)
03. gbyguess.com (+4)
04. delias.com (+1)
05. tillys.com (new)
06. calypsostbarth.com (re-entry)
07. boutique1.com (-3)
08. lagarconne.com (no change)
09. net-a-porter.com (+1)
10. reissonline.com (-1)
01. Olivia Palermo (no change)
02. Kim Kardashian (+1)
03. Leighton Meester (-1)
04. Anne Hathaway (no change)
05. Chanel Iman (+4)
06. Constance Jablonski (+2)
07. Victoria Beckham (re-entry)
08. Georgia Frost (-1)
09. Kate Moss (-3)
10. Malgosia Bela (new)
01. one shoulder dresses (re-entry)
02. beanies (re-entry)
03. combat boots (re-entry)
04. leopard print (re-entry)
05. gladiator sandals (re-entry)
06. pleated pants (re-entry)
07. tie-dye print (re-entry)
08. strapless dresses (re-entry)
09. pleated skirts (-8)
10. wide brim hats (re-entry)
Data collected on June 7.
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives 6.5 million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: I recruit for contract mechanical design...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client based in the Midlands is looki...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Ecommerce Executive Working with an...