In pictures: Fashion photoshoots spring 2014
Wednesday 09 April 2014
Spring has arrived and our fashion team has covered the hottest trends of the season. From floral prints to pastel shades we take a look at our latest fashion photoshoots for women and menswear
The Independent's fashion desk have styled shoots for fashion-conscious men, featuring the return of the optical white, together with bold and bright patterns, pastels and primary colours. For the stylish women, we've covered the timeless biker jackets in pastel shades, blossoming prints, lightweight tailoring and Italian sportswear featuring Italian fashion's mightiest houses, including Versace, Dolce, Pucci, Gucci and Prada.
Scroll down to see the galleries.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Xbox Live down: gaming service breaks itself, but hackers claim credit
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is a two form entry primary schoo...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...