Inès de la Fressange lands beauty deal at 53 years old
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Former Chanel model and Parisienne par excellence Inès de la Fressange is putting the Paris back in L'Oréal with a new partnership announced March 30.
Paradoxically for a youth-obsessed industry, 53-year-old Fressange has rejuvenated fashion brands such as Roger Vivier, but L'Oréal hopes for the La Parisienne author to exude "timeless French chic" as ambassadress for the brand.
She joins L'Oréal's diverse range of spokesmodels that includes Milla Jovovich, Beyoncé Knowles, Diane Keaton, Diane Kruger, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Freida Pinto, Gwen Stefani and Kerry Washington.
Details of the partnership are yet to be announced.
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 Art Garfunkel calls Paul Simon a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...