Inès de la Fressange lands beauty deal at 53 years old
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Former Chanel model and Parisienne par excellence Inès de la Fressange is putting the Paris back in L'Oréal with a new partnership announced March 30.
Paradoxically for a youth-obsessed industry, 53-year-old Fressange has rejuvenated fashion brands such as Roger Vivier, but L'Oréal hopes for the La Parisienne author to exude "timeless French chic" as ambassadress for the brand.
She joins L'Oréal's diverse range of spokesmodels that includes Milla Jovovich, Beyoncé Knowles, Diane Keaton, Diane Kruger, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Freida Pinto, Gwen Stefani and Kerry Washington.
Details of the partnership are yet to be announced.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Amazon Prime Video launches offline viewing, feature Netflix has said is 'never going to happen'
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...