Inès de la Fressange lands beauty deal at 53 years old
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Former Chanel model and Parisienne par excellence Inès de la Fressange is putting the Paris back in L'Oréal with a new partnership announced March 30.
Paradoxically for a youth-obsessed industry, 53-year-old Fressange has rejuvenated fashion brands such as Roger Vivier, but L'Oréal hopes for the La Parisienne author to exude "timeless French chic" as ambassadress for the brand.
She joins L'Oréal's diverse range of spokesmodels that includes Milla Jovovich, Beyoncé Knowles, Diane Keaton, Diane Kruger, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Freida Pinto, Gwen Stefani and Kerry Washington.
Details of the partnership are yet to be announced.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...