Inès de la Fressange lands beauty deal at 53 years old
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Former Chanel model and Parisienne par excellence Inès de la Fressange is putting the Paris back in L'Oréal with a new partnership announced March 30.
Paradoxically for a youth-obsessed industry, 53-year-old Fressange has rejuvenated fashion brands such as Roger Vivier, but L'Oréal hopes for the La Parisienne author to exude "timeless French chic" as ambassadress for the brand.
She joins L'Oréal's diverse range of spokesmodels that includes Milla Jovovich, Beyoncé Knowles, Diane Keaton, Diane Kruger, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Freida Pinto, Gwen Stefani and Kerry Washington.
Details of the partnership are yet to be announced.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...