Is Sofia Coppola directing the new Dior fragrance ad?
Tuesday 27 July 2010
Her commercial for Miss Dior Chérie, which premiered a few years back, is still a favorite of beauty and fashion fans, and it looks as if Dior wants to repeat this success.
Filmmaker Sofia Coppola was spotted shooting with Natalie Portman (the new face of Dior perfumes) in Paris this week, prompting rumors that Coppola is the creative force behind the luxury label's new fragrance campaign.
Coppola has previously starred in ads for fellow LVMH brand, Louis Vuitton, whose creative director, Marc Jacobs she is close friends with. She even designed a handbag and shoe range for the brand.
This 'fashion cred' together with the popularity of her first Dior fragrance ad make this campaign one to look out for. More details are sure to be released soon.
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Reader dilemma: My wife only wants to have sex when she's drunk
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
£30000 - £37000 per annum + attractive benefits: Ashdown Group: .NET Developer...
Main Pay Scale : Randstad Education Leeds: Biology Teacher to A Level - Female...
£26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: SAP Assessor Job T...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education is urgently...