Is Sofia Coppola directing the new Dior fragrance ad?
Tuesday 27 July 2010
Her commercial for Miss Dior Chérie, which premiered a few years back, is still a favorite of beauty and fashion fans, and it looks as if Dior wants to repeat this success.
Filmmaker Sofia Coppola was spotted shooting with Natalie Portman (the new face of Dior perfumes) in Paris this week, prompting rumors that Coppola is the creative force behind the luxury label's new fragrance campaign.
Coppola has previously starred in ads for fellow LVMH brand, Louis Vuitton, whose creative director, Marc Jacobs she is close friends with. She even designed a handbag and shoe range for the brand.
This 'fashion cred' together with the popularity of her first Dior fragrance ad make this campaign one to look out for. More details are sure to be released soon.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£22000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This bespoke furniture and inte...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Do you get a buzz from thinking up new ideas a...
£14500 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£7 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This expanding, vibrant charity which su...