Jared Leto is back in a bossy kind of way
Tuesday 26 April 2011
German brand Hugo Boss has announced that actor and musician Jared Leto is the face of its new men's scent to be launched in July.
Released April 26 on its Facebook profile, the statement says that more details on the deal and the fragrance are to be communicated in the coming weeks.
Leto reacted by saying that "HUGO inspires men to succeed through creativity, which is something I've aimed for my entire career."
The actor, who had his breakthrough as Jordan Catalano in the 1990s TV series My So-Called Life, has mainly made headlines recently thanks to his band Thirty Seconds to Mars and a hotly debated mohawk, but his appearances at high-profile fashion shows, including at Dior last year, had many speculating whether he would soon land a big advertising deal.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's fastest growing full s...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£30000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Estimating, preparation of tech...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will work as part of a smal...