Jared Leto is back in a bossy kind of way
Tuesday 26 April 2011
German brand Hugo Boss has announced that actor and musician Jared Leto is the face of its new men's scent to be launched in July.
Released April 26 on its Facebook profile, the statement says that more details on the deal and the fragrance are to be communicated in the coming weeks.
Leto reacted by saying that "HUGO inspires men to succeed through creativity, which is something I've aimed for my entire career."
The actor, who had his breakthrough as Jordan Catalano in the 1990s TV series My So-Called Life, has mainly made headlines recently thanks to his band Thirty Seconds to Mars and a hotly debated mohawk, but his appearances at high-profile fashion shows, including at Dior last year, had many speculating whether he would soon land a big advertising deal.
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Children warned to not listen to music for more than one hour a day
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 MH370: 'Putin ordered plane to be flown to Kazakhstan space port,' conspiracy theory claims
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - A great new opportunity with real pot...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - An outstanding senior opportunity for...