Jared Leto is back in a bossy kind of way
Tuesday 26 April 2011
German brand Hugo Boss has announced that actor and musician Jared Leto is the face of its new men's scent to be launched in July.
Released April 26 on its Facebook profile, the statement says that more details on the deal and the fragrance are to be communicated in the coming weeks.
Leto reacted by saying that "HUGO inspires men to succeed through creativity, which is something I've aimed for my entire career."
The actor, who had his breakthrough as Jordan Catalano in the 1990s TV series My So-Called Life, has mainly made headlines recently thanks to his band Thirty Seconds to Mars and a hotly debated mohawk, but his appearances at high-profile fashion shows, including at Dior last year, had many speculating whether he would soon land a big advertising deal.
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 'Killer robots' with AI must be banned, urge Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky and thousands of others in open letter
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Systems Administrator is requ...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Edinburgh city centre Scho...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250...
£17900 - £20300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An enthusiastic Marketing Assis...