Jared Leto is back in a bossy kind of way
Tuesday 26 April 2011
German brand Hugo Boss has announced that actor and musician Jared Leto is the face of its new men's scent to be launched in July.
Released April 26 on its Facebook profile, the statement says that more details on the deal and the fragrance are to be communicated in the coming weeks.
Leto reacted by saying that "HUGO inspires men to succeed through creativity, which is something I've aimed for my entire career."
The actor, who had his breakthrough as Jordan Catalano in the 1990s TV series My So-Called Life, has mainly made headlines recently thanks to his band Thirty Seconds to Mars and a hotly debated mohawk, but his appearances at high-profile fashion shows, including at Dior last year, had many speculating whether he would soon land a big advertising deal.
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a 3-4 month pro rata fi...
£16000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Telesales Executive is requir...
£25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join ...