Jean Paul Gaultier revamps website
Friday 15 July 2011
'Tis the season of new online launches: following Balenciaga and Dolce & Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier is the third major fashion brand to present a new website this week.
JeanPaulGaultier.com unites all of the French designer's creative actvities under one global roof, including ready-to-wear, haute couture, and perfumes.
Available in six languages, the new online destination is divided into three sectors: LIVE! integrates social media sites Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, updates from bloggers, videos and photos from fashion shows as well as news surrounding the brand, while a digital showroom and an e-shop let you browse and buy all collections.
E-commerce is currently limited to France, the UK, Italy, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber lookalike found dead in motel room
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Pregnant teenager Neysi Perez 'wakes up in coffin' a day after her funeral
£19000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT and Telecoms company ar...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing, ambitious, en...