Jean Paul Gaultier revamps website
Friday 15 July 2011
'Tis the season of new online launches: following Balenciaga and Dolce & Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier is the third major fashion brand to present a new website this week.
JeanPaulGaultier.com unites all of the French designer's creative actvities under one global roof, including ready-to-wear, haute couture, and perfumes.
Available in six languages, the new online destination is divided into three sectors: LIVE! integrates social media sites Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, updates from bloggers, videos and photos from fashion shows as well as news surrounding the brand, while a digital showroom and an e-shop let you browse and buy all collections.
E-commerce is currently limited to France, the UK, Italy, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...