Jean Paul Gaultier revamps website
Friday 15 July 2011
'Tis the season of new online launches: following Balenciaga and Dolce & Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier is the third major fashion brand to present a new website this week.
JeanPaulGaultier.com unites all of the French designer's creative actvities under one global roof, including ready-to-wear, haute couture, and perfumes.
Available in six languages, the new online destination is divided into three sectors: LIVE! integrates social media sites Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, updates from bloggers, videos and photos from fashion shows as well as news surrounding the brand, while a digital showroom and an e-shop let you browse and buy all collections.
E-commerce is currently limited to France, the UK, Italy, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Wearable chair allows workers to sit anywhere - and could save millions in healthcare bills
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 per annum + pension,medical: Ashdown Group: A successful & reputable gl...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£35000 per annum + £5k bonus, car: Ashdown Group: A successful business that h...
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A large and well established business is look...