Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony release Kohl's range, film separate promotions
Wednesday 31 August 2011
The estranged couple have gone ahead with their fashion line for the US retailer but are promoting the collection separately.
After Lopez and Anthony announced their divorce, PR spokespeople were quick to claim that their respective women's and men's collections had always been meant to launch separately, and now, Kohl's is cementing these claims with four different promotional videos.
In what is supposed to depict "just another day at the office" for both stars, Lopez was filmed "having trouble" getting into Kohl's headquarters because she forgot her ID (bearing a strange resemblance to Heidi Klum's promotional clip for her recently launched lifestyle site) and "annoying" her co-workers, while Anthony is struggling with the receptionist's phone and a noncompliant coffee machine.
Watch them all at http://www.youtube.com/user/KohlsOfficial. The collections will launch at Kohl's stores and online next month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...