Kanye West working on full fashion collection in Paris
Monday 06 June 2011
According to Uk publication
Telegraph, the fashion-conscious rapper is getting ready to show his first full men's and women's ranges this fall.
West is currently working on the high-end creations, based out of a studio in central Paris, the paper quotes a source.
Just last year, he had told Elle: "Did you not see the Lindsay [Lohan] and Ungaro collection? That was 9/11 for celebrities doing fashion. After that I thought: 'Well I can't do a line now'." But the big-mouthed entertainer seems to have changed his mind, having already released a collection of luxury scarves with design collective M/M Paris last month.
Kanye West previously released sneakers with French luxe label Louis Vuitton and upped his fashion credentials with design internships including at US retailer Gap and Italian design house Fendi.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...