Kardashians to launch OPI nail polish
Monday 23 May 2011
US TV reality star Kim Kardashian has confirmed via Twitter that she and her sisters are indeed working on a nail polish line with the popular brand OPI.
The tweet confirmed speculations after Khloe Kardashian had mysteriously reported on a "top secret meeting with my sisters for OPI" back in April, leading OPI to break into Twitter's top ten trending topics.
"For the nail polish colors...just think glitz and glam," Kim posted this week. "You guys are gonna faint when u see our new polish."
OPI has hired celebrities for collaborations in the past, with Justin Bieber - who is finding way after way to get in touch with his female fans, including a just-announced women's fragrance called Someday - being one of the most recent examples.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
Running test reveals whether you will die in the next decade
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...