Kardashians to launch OPI nail polish
Monday 23 May 2011
US TV reality star Kim Kardashian has confirmed via Twitter that she and her sisters are indeed working on a nail polish line with the popular brand OPI.
The tweet confirmed speculations after Khloe Kardashian had mysteriously reported on a "top secret meeting with my sisters for OPI" back in April, leading OPI to break into Twitter's top ten trending topics.
"For the nail polish colors...just think glitz and glam," Kim posted this week. "You guys are gonna faint when u see our new polish."
OPI has hired celebrities for collaborations in the past, with Justin Bieber - who is finding way after way to get in touch with his female fans, including a just-announced women's fragrance called Someday - being one of the most recent examples.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...