Kardashians to launch OPI nail polish
Monday 23 May 2011
US TV reality star Kim Kardashian has confirmed via Twitter that she and her sisters are indeed working on a nail polish line with the popular brand OPI.
The tweet confirmed speculations after Khloe Kardashian had mysteriously reported on a "top secret meeting with my sisters for OPI" back in April, leading OPI to break into Twitter's top ten trending topics.
"For the nail polish colors...just think glitz and glam," Kim posted this week. "You guys are gonna faint when u see our new polish."
OPI has hired celebrities for collaborations in the past, with Justin Bieber - who is finding way after way to get in touch with his female fans, including a just-announced women's fragrance called Someday - being one of the most recent examples.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 will function as 'mobile wallet' following Apple deal with Visa - reports
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Nigerian witch-finder Helen Ukpabio threatens legal action against human rights organisations
£65000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: One of the global leaders in fina...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Sheffield: Deputy Education Manager (permanent ...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: We are currently recr...
£120 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Group: We are looking for an outstandi...