Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress?
Monday 21 February 2011
Rumors are flying thick and fast over what designer has been chosen to create princess-to-be Kate Middleton's wedding dress - but another Kate is getting married this year, and it looks like her decision was as easy as can be.
When asked whether she had been approached to design Moss's wedding dress, Britain's punk queen and close friend of the model Vivienne Westwood told the Daily Mail: "No, I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help...," hinting at Moss' previous design gigs at UK retail giant Topshop or French accessory label Longchamp.
Moss's wedding to The Kills rocker Jamie Hince is scheduled for July 2. Middleton, who is getting married to Prince William on April 29, is rumored to have enlisted Bruce Oldfield to design her wedding dress and Adele Clarke for the shoes. According to some sources, her designers are currently living at Buckingham Palace.
Topshop's design collaboration with Kate Moss ended last year, but the model's bags for Longchamp can be shopped here.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...