Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress?
Monday 21 February 2011
Rumors are flying thick and fast over what designer has been chosen to create princess-to-be Kate Middleton's wedding dress - but another Kate is getting married this year, and it looks like her decision was as easy as can be.
When asked whether she had been approached to design Moss's wedding dress, Britain's punk queen and close friend of the model Vivienne Westwood told the Daily Mail: "No, I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help...," hinting at Moss' previous design gigs at UK retail giant Topshop or French accessory label Longchamp.
Moss's wedding to The Kills rocker Jamie Hince is scheduled for July 2. Middleton, who is getting married to Prince William on April 29, is rumored to have enlisted Bruce Oldfield to design her wedding dress and Adele Clarke for the shoes. According to some sources, her designers are currently living at Buckingham Palace.
Topshop's design collaboration with Kate Moss ended last year, but the model's bags for Longchamp can be shopped here.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...