Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress?
Monday 21 February 2011
Rumors are flying thick and fast over what designer has been chosen to create princess-to-be Kate Middleton's wedding dress - but another Kate is getting married this year, and it looks like her decision was as easy as can be.
When asked whether she had been approached to design Moss's wedding dress, Britain's punk queen and close friend of the model Vivienne Westwood told the Daily Mail: "No, I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help...," hinting at Moss' previous design gigs at UK retail giant Topshop or French accessory label Longchamp.
Moss's wedding to The Kills rocker Jamie Hince is scheduled for July 2. Middleton, who is getting married to Prince William on April 29, is rumored to have enlisted Bruce Oldfield to design her wedding dress and Adele Clarke for the shoes. According to some sources, her designers are currently living at Buckingham Palace.
Topshop's design collaboration with Kate Moss ended last year, but the model's bags for Longchamp can be shopped here.
Life & Style blogs
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
Losing appetite as you age? Try adding umami flavour to restore the 'joy of taste'
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6
- 1 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
- 5 SAG Awards: Fake applause track interrupts Reese Witherspoon
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: On behalf of a successful academy i...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Investigo: My client, a global leader in providing ...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: WEST LONDON - An excellent new opportunity wit...
£8 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A Florist Shop Manager is required to m...