Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress?
Monday 21 February 2011
Rumors are flying thick and fast over what designer has been chosen to create princess-to-be Kate Middleton's wedding dress - but another Kate is getting married this year, and it looks like her decision was as easy as can be.
When asked whether she had been approached to design Moss's wedding dress, Britain's punk queen and close friend of the model Vivienne Westwood told the Daily Mail: "No, I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help...," hinting at Moss' previous design gigs at UK retail giant Topshop or French accessory label Longchamp.
Moss's wedding to The Kills rocker Jamie Hince is scheduled for July 2. Middleton, who is getting married to Prince William on April 29, is rumored to have enlisted Bruce Oldfield to design her wedding dress and Adele Clarke for the shoes. According to some sources, her designers are currently living at Buckingham Palace.
Topshop's design collaboration with Kate Moss ended last year, but the model's bags for Longchamp can be shopped here.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...