Kate Moss to wed in John Galliano
Friday 01 July 2011
It seems as if the British supermodel not only can emerge from a cocaine scandal with more companies and magazines clamoring to feature her - she can also wear a wedding dress by the world's currently most controversial designer to squeals of excitement.
Respected fashion blogs such as New York Magazine's The Cut as well as British fashion magazine Grazia are reporting that "a source close to the supermodel" has confirmed Moss's choice.
While John Galliano stood trial in Paris last week defending himself in a much-publicized Semitism scandal that got him fired at Dior, rumor has it that his boyfriend Alexis Roche helped finish the dress.
Moss is set to marry The Kills singer Jamie Hince in a three-day festival-inspired extravaganza starting July 1 (even though there was some confusion as to the wedding date, with some outlets reporting July 2) that has been dubbed "Mosstock."
The event will draw performances by Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, and Beth Ditto and a guest list including everyone from Jade Jagger, Jude Law, and Stella McCartney to the extremely publicity-shy graffiti artist Banksy.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...