Katie Holmes to star in beauty short
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Hollywood actress Katie Holmes will feature in "The Decision," a short film to promote haircare brand John Frieda's new Precision Foam Colour range that can be watched online from March 22.
In the movie, which supports the biggest launch in the history of the brand, Holmes plays a woman who 'cheats' on her professional hair colorist, dying her own hair at home.
It is the first time Holmes, who has previously fronted fashion ads for Ann Taylor and J.Crew, appears in a major beauty campaign.
After premiering at a red carpet event in New York City on March 22, the film will go live on http://www.facebook.com/whatsinthebag.
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at Sting, Triple H and Daniel Bryan in next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Negotiable: Randstad Education Chester: EBD Teacher - ShropshireWe are current...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: We are currently looking for teachi...
£60000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client in the Financial...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Chester: Year 3 Teachers needed in Winsford We ...