Katie Holmes to star in beauty short
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Hollywood actress Katie Holmes will feature in "The Decision," a short film to promote haircare brand John Frieda's new Precision Foam Colour range that can be watched online from March 22.
In the movie, which supports the biggest launch in the history of the brand, Holmes plays a woman who 'cheats' on her professional hair colorist, dying her own hair at home.
It is the first time Holmes, who has previously fronted fashion ads for Ann Taylor and J.Crew, appears in a major beauty campaign.
After premiering at a red carpet event in New York City on March 22, the film will go live on http://www.facebook.com/whatsinthebag.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer (TSQL, S...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End UI/U...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET ...