Katie Holmes to star in beauty short
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Hollywood actress Katie Holmes will feature in "The Decision," a short film to promote haircare brand John Frieda's new Precision Foam Colour range that can be watched online from March 22.
In the movie, which supports the biggest launch in the history of the brand, Holmes plays a woman who 'cheats' on her professional hair colorist, dying her own hair at home.
It is the first time Holmes, who has previously fronted fashion ads for Ann Taylor and J.Crew, appears in a major beauty campaign.
After premiering at a red carpet event in New York City on March 22, the film will go live on http://www.facebook.com/whatsinthebag.
Life & Style blogs
City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
The Pirate Bay is back — but key staff have left to start a rival site
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Kim Sears responds to swearing controversy with 'parental advisory' T-shirt at Andy Murray's Australian Open final
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: PMLD Teacher A specialist primary school i...
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...