Kiehl's taps fathers and their kids for Father's Day
Friday 10 June 2011
The cult skincare brand has teamed up with the "godfather of street style blogs" Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist for a Father's Day-friendly campaign.
Much has been written about Schuman, but it is a little-known fact that he took his first steps as a street style photographer taking pictures of his daughters at a playground in New York.
For Kiehl's, he went back to that very same playground, shooting fathers with their kids for an "awww"-inducing photo series that is similar to a campaign released by competing brand Dove last year.
But thanks to hipster authority Schuman, Kiehl's can take it one step further, also launching a limited-edition men's grooming bag, filled with the blogger's favorite products of the brand, including Facial Fuel face wash and moisturizer, lip balm, shaving cream, and a scrub soap.
The bag is available for $55.50 at selected Kiehl's stores and online.
Watch a behind-the-scenes video of the campaign shoot at http://youtu.be/du26lUGhlEg.
Life & Style blogs
City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
The Pirate Bay is back — but key staff have left to start a rival site
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Kim Sears responds to swearing controversy with 'parental advisory' T-shirt at Andy Murray's Australian Open final
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: PMLD Teacher A specialist primary school i...
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...