Kiehl's taps fathers and their kids for Father's Day
Friday 10 June 2011
The cult skincare brand has teamed up with the "godfather of street style blogs" Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist for a Father's Day-friendly campaign.
Much has been written about Schuman, but it is a little-known fact that he took his first steps as a street style photographer taking pictures of his daughters at a playground in New York.
For Kiehl's, he went back to that very same playground, shooting fathers with their kids for an "awww"-inducing photo series that is similar to a campaign released by competing brand Dove last year.
But thanks to hipster authority Schuman, Kiehl's can take it one step further, also launching a limited-edition men's grooming bag, filled with the blogger's favorite products of the brand, including Facial Fuel face wash and moisturizer, lip balm, shaving cream, and a scrub soap.
The bag is available for $55.50 at selected Kiehl's stores and online.
Watch a behind-the-scenes video of the campaign shoot at http://youtu.be/du26lUGhlEg.
Life & Style blogs
Max power: Nine ways to make your everyday meals more flavourful
Livr: A social network only for drunk people
Fenwicks department store withdraws Boy London clothing over 'Nazi' eagle logo complaints
Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
International Women's Day 2014: Google creates celebratory video Doodle to mark the day
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Too upsetting? Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...