Kiehl's taps fathers and their kids for Father's Day
Friday 10 June 2011
The cult skincare brand has teamed up with the "godfather of street style blogs" Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist for a Father's Day-friendly campaign.
Much has been written about Schuman, but it is a little-known fact that he took his first steps as a street style photographer taking pictures of his daughters at a playground in New York.
For Kiehl's, he went back to that very same playground, shooting fathers with their kids for an "awww"-inducing photo series that is similar to a campaign released by competing brand Dove last year.
But thanks to hipster authority Schuman, Kiehl's can take it one step further, also launching a limited-edition men's grooming bag, filled with the blogger's favorite products of the brand, including Facial Fuel face wash and moisturizer, lip balm, shaving cream, and a scrub soap.
The bag is available for $55.50 at selected Kiehl's stores and online.
Watch a behind-the-scenes video of the campaign shoot at http://youtu.be/du26lUGhlEg.
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Of all the computers Apple has ever made there’s only one that Steve Jobs had to sell his car to finance
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
A cup of tea is every worker's right
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£21 - £22 per hour: Randstad Education Leeds: Randstad Education has been help...
£90 - £115 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: We are currently seeking dy...
£120 - £162 per day: Randstad Education Hull: ICT & Business Studies Teacher f...
£22000 - £24000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: IT Support Engineer (1st...